Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Easy Meatloaf

1 1/2 pounds ground beef (I like to use lean beef)
1 egg
1 onion, chopped
1 c. milk
1 c. cracker crumbs
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbls. brown sugar
2 tbls. mustard
1/3 c. ketchup

1. Preheat oven to 350F.

2. In Lg. bowl combine: beef, egg, onion, milk, and crumbs. Season with salt and pepper. Place in lightly greased loaf pan.

3. In Sm. bowl combine: brown sugar, mustard, and ketchup. Mix well and pour over meatloaf.

4. Bake for 1 hour.

My husband does not like meatloaf, but I do. So to bad for him but he has to eat it every now and then when I make it. I actually really like this one. I only like meatloaf when it does not have a bunch of random stuff in it. This one is also very tender so the pieces almost fall apart as you cut it. It is really good. Sometimes though, it does come out just a little pink still, but if that bothers you then you can just cook it for a little longer. I think it has great taste though.

No comments:

Post a Comment