Monday, March 1, 2010

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

1 lb beef stew meat
1 package Lipton onion soup mix
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 small can of mushrooms, drained
16 oz sour cream

1. Place the beef stew meat in the bottom of your slow cooker. Sprinkle with the onion soup mix. Pour cream of mushroom and cream of celery soups over the meat. Do not mix. Add the mushrooms. Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.

2. Half hour before you are ready to eat, stir in the sour cream.

3. Serve over rice or egg noodles.

This one gets a 10 for sure from my family. Everyone I have ever given this recipe too has loved it. I originally was given this recipe from my friend/cousin Rachel. I usually serve it with the egg noodles, and have used light sour cream before to try to make it a little healthier. One thing is for sure, you need to try this one out!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this one! I used wheat noodles to make it more healthy. It was great!

    ReplyDelete