Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crockpot Pork Roast

When I had my little girl, a friend of ours brought this for dinner.  It was DELICIOUS!  Ryan told me, not asked me, that I had to get the recipe.  So thanks to my friend Liz Daw for sharing.  We have this often at our house and we LOVE it!


Sorry, my picture stinks I know.  I am still working on taking good food pictures. 

What You Will Need:

 
Pork Roast (we like to buy the little 3lb ones at Costco, but they are just perfect for our family)
1/2 cup hot water
1-2 Tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
sprinkle garlic powder (sometimes I like to add minced fresh garlic instead)
dried onions
2 bay leaves
1 whole clove

Spray crock pot with pam. Add water then roast.  Add soy sauce and seasonings.  Cook on low 7-9 hours, or high 5-6 hours.  Better if cooked on low.  It's so tender and just plain yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment